Thursday, September 29, 2005

#79

order from P.



----------------------------

and last night I watched the first episodes of The OC's second season (thanks A. for the loan :-) ... can't really say what is it about this series that makes me always want to see more (Kirsten and Sandy, I guess.. and Seth, I love that guy ;-) but it's addictive, and now I want to see the rest !!

also, there's been a 24 season 3 marathon going around at the house. My husband, who has never watched the series before last weekend, is now obsessed about it ... so if anyone has season 4 that we could borrow please let me know ;-)

and a final note on DVD series, G Girls season 4 was finally dispatched yesterday (ohhh, I want to see that so badly !!!) and Nip/Tuck season 2 is on its way, so I guess I'll be hibernating at home during the next few weeks ...

 

6 comments:

fantasma said...

Que ovelhinha tão gira :o)

Quanto a séries em dvd, nem me fales nisso... O que vale é que está a chegar o frio e portanto é mesmo a altura certa para hibernar... ^_^

Mónica Calvo said...

Oh!! nice new background!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

A ovelhinha é mesmo linda! :o)
Eu ando a ver a 3ª série da Buffy e vou ver se acabo de ver a 1ª do Nip/Tuck já que há umas assombrações à espera. Quero comprar a 2ª também!
E tenho pena mas não tenho o resto da 2ª série do OC, ainda não consegui arranjar. :os

fantasma said...

Assombrações?? Assombrações???? :o) Eu quero, eu quero!!
O que vi do OC na tv gostei, mas nem me meto nisso... oram vejam lá as séries que tenho para ver:
* 24 séries 1 e 2
* Carnivale
* Anne of Green Gables
* CSI 1 e 2
* Dawson's Creek - todos!!
* ER 1 e 2
* Felicity 1
* Friends 1
* Futurama 1
* Norte e Sul 1 e 2
* Profiler
* Sexo e a Cidade todas

Chega???? :os

Convenção Bookcrossing said...

E quando finalmente comprar o gravador de dvds podes contar com a season 5 e início da 6 das Gilmore Girls
:)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
vacuum cleaner patent database us Patents attorneycalifornia types hard drives Malpractice lawyer bronx new york No documentation loans