Wednesday, December 28, 2005

post x-mas blues

still recovering from x-mas (all that food :P), and I'm feeling too lazy to update this blog or do any real crafting (or coming to work, for that matter, but I don't have much choice there ...). x-mas was a huge family affair, as usual, and between lunches, dinners and gift opening we didn't get much rest, so I'm hoping for a quiet New Year's this next weekend. It's the first New Year in 4 or 5 years that we didn't go skiing, so I really miss that, but we're going in a couple of weeks instead so I'm feeling eager already...

Laurie's trade came just in time for x-mas .. I loved the fabrics she sent and her teensy pins are adorable, especially the ninjas :-)



a surprise package came from Li Li yesterday .. wow, a bunch of cute stuff was inside, and I especially loved the Kitty passport holder and the Pucca packets (for those who don't know, it's a Chinese tradition to give away small packets of money at New Year's and other occasions ... small red paper packets with golden fortune symbols are usually used, but I'd never thought they'd make ones with Pucca)

and a lovely x-mas card from Tasmania also arrived .. I'm ashamed to say that this year I didn't send out any cards, so I apologize to everyone who usually receives one from us - next year I will, I promise ..

so I'd like to thank everyone for the gifts and cards I received (T., I loved the Kitty radio, by the way .. and C., you have to teach me how to play that game), especially my husband who every year is faced with the difficult task of finding me the perfect gifts, something I assure you is not very easy ;-)



on the other hand, sushi and amélie are quite easy to please :-) The lil' pink sock was a definite success ...


 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

E qual é o jogo, já agora? Inquiring minds want to know!

Mariana said...

O meu gato não entrou no esquema do Catnip... Comprámos para o poste de afiar as garras e ele fugiu a sete pés... Gato esquisito!

Tania Ho said...

qq coisa tumble (?) os meus colegas aqui do trabalho adoraram, são umas pecinhas de madeira que se empilham e depois tem de se retirar uma a uma até aquilo se desmanchar tudo, pelo que percebi (mas ninguém se entendeu quanto às regras :P)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Acho que já sei o que é, tenho visto no Papagaio Sem Penas. Eu cá recebi um puzzle, ao menos não tem regras. ;o)

fantasma said...

Espero que a minha arrogante e esquisita bichana goste da lil'pink sock dela quando chegar! Ou estrafego-a e penduro-a na janela! ;op

Quanto ao jogo, lamento mas também não sei as regras... :os O P. é que tinha esse jogo e dizia que era giro, mas eu também só sei isso de teres de ir tirando as peças uma a uma sem desmanchar a pilha... (de qq modo ainda bem que gostaste :o])

fantasma said...

O puzzle é mais fácil, sim... ;o)

Mariana said...

Se é o que estou a pensar, a ideia não é ir montando (cada jogador tem um x número de peças e vai colocando, uma de cada vez) e depois desmontando (mais uma vez, cada jogador tira uma de cada vez)? Ah, e o primeiro que deitar a torre abaixo perde! :)

Convenção Bookcrossing said...

Não é bem pelo Natal, mas pode ajudar a passar o próximo fim de semana... a T. já tem o dvd que te prometi. Enjoy!
(em Janeiro haverá mais!)

Anonymous said...

Lucky you - all those wonderful gifts!
Love the Ninjas too....