Tuesday, May 30, 2006

mail day


I must've been a really good girl lately, because the most amazing packages arrived to my house yesterday ... I had just been to the post office to mail my backtack package, when I arrived home and opened the mailbox to find my own. Soosz, I love this bunny, it's so cute I wish I could've brought him with me to work today !


and what else ? oh yes, this amazing swap package from Christine. The floral pink fabric is what the trade was originally about, but of course she had to add all these extra cute things for me .. absolutely love the lucky charm and cat pin !


and because of that post about incense I made last week, I. sent me a package full of deliciously smelling incense for me to try out. I think my favourite might be the strawberry one already, and just look at the colorful fimo buttons and pincushion she sent as well.

Girls, these absolutely made my week, thanks for spoiling me rotten :-)
 

8 comments:

fantasma said...

E claro que tinhas de ter uma das bichanas a cheirar o bichito novo!! :op

.. said...

great mail day indeed :)

Anonymous said...

the bunny is amazing!

oxhill said...

LOVE that bunny!

regina grimilde said...

lovely lovely lovely bunny!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr Bunny is very dapper in his fine coat. Or is it a she? Love the colour choice.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »