Thursday, June 29, 2006

bags and more bags

can't seem to stop making bags lately ... I took the plunge and decided to start on the quilted purses. I first saw these over at Blair's, who makes the most amazing ones, and then at Autum's who also posted this very helpful mini tutorial.

The red one is an order from C.. She wanted something in red, and not a tote, so we settled on this quilted square version. I quite like the way it turned out, now I must make one for myself :)

The small flowered one is for Lisa, as part of our next swap (Lisa, I hope you like it!)



and finally, a few more bags I wanted to share. I've been making a few more of #68 (with the japanese doll fabric), it seems to be a popular model. The pink and blue is an order from L., and the other two were made for F. using her own fabrics.


(and last night while I was putting the finishing touches on some of these bags I finally finished watching the last episodes of season 6 of the gilmore girls .. and now I'm so mad, mad, mad ! lorelai, how could you do this to me ? sorry, this probably doesn't make sense to most of you, but a few people will understand and I just need to vent, ok ?)
 

12 comments:

Irene said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Irene said...

Didn't You knew that they were going to break up. I saw at least a month a go the season final of GG (Gilmore Girls).
I see you're a fan like me, I have the first and the fifth season on DVD.
The bags are amazing, I want to buy more, but I'm broke :s

Convenção Bookcrossing said...

I told you, didn't I?!

I'm not mad at Lorelai. I'm mad at the writers, who turned wonderful characters into whiny, pod-versions of what they were.
Hopefully the new writers will try to sort out through this mess.

My favorite version online right now: the second half of season 6 was a dream. Or the last minute of season 6 was a dream.
(I'd say more like nightmare, but oh well...)

Unknown said...

I LOVE my bag! Thank you so much. (I hope to get to the Post Office on Saturday to send your package.)

And I'm upset about the girls. I've only seen through Season Five; I'm waiting for Season Six to be released on DVD.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bags!

onion. said...

can I buy your bags?

Anonymous said...

Your bags look wonderful, wow! you've been busy.

Anonymous said...

Your bags look marvelous! I should try to sew a quilted bag too, one day...

Bazar Barroco said...

Tânia,
Os sacos são lindíssimos e tu és mesmo uma máquina imaparável de criatividade e produção!! Parabéns pelos fantásticos trabalhos e obrigada por partilhares estes tesouros connosco. :)

.. said...

Não sei se imploro spoilers ou vos mando às duas para bem longe. Pois. o ser ou não ser, spoilers ou não spoilers, urgh...

e os sacos estão lindos!

Dawn said...

fabulous bags!!!!!!!!

Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

OOOOh I love so much your bags :) I'm mad about them !! You have fairy fingers :) Big smooches to you sweetie !