Wednesday, June 28, 2006

color-iffic swaporama and other trades

what a funny coincidence ... yesterday I finished my July swap for color-iffic-swaporama (themed brown and aqua) and at the same time I received my June package (themed black, white and my own preference of color: red).

for this month I decided to make yet another softie, and because my secret recipient said she liked bunnies, I decided to go for Hillary's wee bunny pattern.









That and the tote bag are the handmade items for July's package. I didn't read the post about the melting chocolate before buying the rest of the items, so I'm going to send those anyway and I hope they'll arrive somewhat intact.

as for my June package, it came from the lovely Fabiana (Fleacircus) and it's full of amazing stuff. My favourites are these handmade items, just look at the customized handbook and the sweet hand carved stamp (not to mention all the buttons, trims, buckles and other notions that she sent for my crafting projects). Thanks so much Fabiana, this package made my week :-)



and another trade received and sent. The magic yarn ball swap was sent off yesterday. I chose to send two balls, since my pal has kids and I thought they deserved to have their own.
Mine has already arrived, the most gorgeous red sock yarn that Danni dyed herself. Danni was a sweetie and an amazing pal and sent me several surprise e-mails and comments during the swap:) Can't wait to start using it and discover what is hidden inside ...
 

10 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the brown and aqua bunny and all the things that match...and of course..I love the red as well. Thanks for posting a peek at all these yummy things.
I enjoy your blog very much.

Convenção Bookcrossing said...

The brown bag is sooo beautiful!

Belinda said...

Wow, lots of great things. I love the tote you made for colour-iffic the fabric is amazing!!

opportunityknits said...

So many pretty things. The brown bag and the book cover are especially beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The July package is really great, everything is wonderful! :D

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your magic ball - I hope you will like it too - lots of little secrets in there. I LOVE the colours of the tote bag you made - YUM

Irene said...

All the things are gorgeous.

Eglair Quicolli said...

linda estampa no tecido marrom.....

e essas bolinhas??!!!
........nossa amei as bolinhas de lã com flores.
bjo ;D

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tania for your lovely lovely package! I got them today. I loved everything.

Wow, you are so talented. All the bags are fabulous. Your blog is full of amazing stuff. Another blog for me to visit, yay!

Georgia said...

I love that brown/aqua floral fabric!