A couple of weeks ago I was bitten by the knitting bug real bad, so I went through my yarn stash and proceeded to start four new knitting projects all at once. Plus, I've restarted an old project that had been sitting on the side since last year. Maybe because Fall has finally come, I'm not sure if that's why, but it feels good to be knitting again. With a cup of tea, some dark chocolate (hey, did you know that Cacao Sampaka is finally opening a store here in Lisbon ? guess where I'm going x-mas shopping this year ...) and watching my huge backlog of historical tv series on dvd, I'm all set for this Fall (and Winter) evenings.
Anyway, here's what I have on the needles right now:
* my first pair of socks ever, Hedera from knitty
* the sweetest tank top, Ms. Marigold (you can't tell from the lousy photo I took, but the yarn color is fuchsia)
* a very cute vest, and a return to the SKC knit-alongs, Juliet, another Zephyr Style pattern. I'm knitting it in grey, using a yarn that I had in my stash since forever it seems.
* a hat that reminds me of Fall, Foliage from knitty
* and finally, restarted working on Maggie (from Rowan mag #31) simply because I love this yarn and could not see it going to waste.
Guess I have enough to keep me busy till next Spring, at the very least ...