Friday, November 27, 2009

reading corner (new prints)





A while ago I decided it was time to re-decorate our reading corner of the living room a little bit. The wall just seemed too empty, so when I saw these prints on sale at Hidden Eloise I couldn't resist the opportunity.

And that envelope, just too pretty ... I had to keep it, obviously.




All the prints turned out to be just as lovely when I saw them live, and with the right framing (IKEA, of course) I think they really look perfect on that wall.



Have a great weekend, everyone (and although we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, I've always liked the meaning and symbolism of that particular holiday, so if you're out there celebrating it, then Happy Thanksgiving to you !)

5 comments:

luisa morais machado said...

Lovely!
It's great to see that you value reading so much as to give it its own corner in your living room.
Love your blog, thank you for sharing!

Roobeedoo said...

Ooh - thanks for that link! I have snapped up some of her lovely stickers for my daughter.

Celina said...

Que lindo. Essas gravuras são encantadoras. E o cantinho é aconchegante e convidativo. Uma inspiração.

PS - Daqui a umas horas embarco para Inglaterra ;)

Hugo said...

Hi!

Your blog is quite an inspiration for me and for my girlfriend. Amazing!
Can you tell us where did you get the assimetrical passepartouts?

Paula L. said...

As gravuras são muito giras! Ando há que tempos à procura de uns candeeiros como o que tem na parede das gravuras, mas sem sucesso. Pode dizer-me onde o comprou?
Obrigada e votos de um bom ano!
ap_lemos at yahoo dot com