Sunday, March 24, 2013

* hello *


So... it's been ages, I guess. I've been really bad at keeping this blog updated. Not that things aren't happening, they are. I have a few hand knits I'd like to show you, and there was a short trip to Istanbul a few weeks ago I'd like to write about. But work keeps me very busy, and this little girl here pretty much occupies the rest of my time.

But let's try again, shall I ? One of my 2013 goals was going to be to try to post at least once a week. I'm a bit late with that, but I promise to do better from now on.
(so hand knit posts coming up soon, including the Flooers hat you see above, and a detailed trip report on Istanbul)

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Welcome back! Look at that adorable face!

Unknown said...

so cute :))

Madalena Nunes said...

Sempre que passo no meu blog espero ver o chocolate à chuva em primeiro lugar na minha lista. Começei a tricotar á cerca de dois meses, e estou a adorar. Os seus trabalhos são uma inspiraçao para mim.
Obrigada por os divulgar.

Madalena Nunes