Sunday, October 26, 2014

bianca top #3 #4

It seems I can't stop making these tops...
And this is why:
  • it takes very little fabric to make one (about 1.2 m for the smallest size). So it's a great way to use remnants of special fabrics I've been hanging on to for ages.
  • it's very quick to assemble and sew - I made these two in one afternoon
  • easily adjustable as well - I changed the placement of the elastic on these two, putting it lower than on the original pattern
Summer seems to be back in Lisbon for now so I've actually been using them a lot. 

Top #3 - made with the blue geometric fabric that I purchased in Ulm
Top #4 - I used a leftover from this Tova shirt, and was originally purchased from Nunoya


2 comments:

Carmela Biscuit said...

These tops look very flattering and easy to wear, good job!

likeschocolate said...

Lovely tops! Sweet little face!